Rocket – spinach salad, 120g
Step 1: Baking beetroot
Bake the beetroot at 180 degrees. Place first aluminum foil, then parchment paper and on the top place the beetroot. Pour a little olive oil and a little salt, close carefully the oven and bake it for one hour. When the beetroot is baked remove the peel and cut small pieces.
Step 2: Cut into small pieces
Cut the pepper, the orange, the carrot, the fennel and the mushroom small slices.
Step 3: Prepare shrimp
Sauté the shrimps in a pan with little olive oil on both sides for 2 minutes and add a little pepper.
In the same frying pan sauté the mushrooms until they will browned.
Step 4: Dressing
In blender add:
– the juice from the lime
– olive oil (twice the amount of lime)
– half teaspoon of mustard
– a little parsley.
In a bowl add all of our ingredients and mix with dressing!!
Enjoy 🙂 🙂 🙂
• The shrimp give us 21 gr of protein
• Peppers has vitamins A, C, B6 and constitutes a powerful antioxidant
• Carrot is a great source of fiber, vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, K, biotin, potassium and thiamine
• Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has fiber, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin and vitamins A, C and B6